Death Valley, California

Death Valley, California

Welcome!

This is my first blog, so forgive me for any technical blunders.

Why the blog?  Simple.  Because I love riding, I love motorcycles and I really love the places a motorcycle can take me. (or you)  As I've gotten older, riding has kept me healthy, happy, and at some periods in my life, sane.

Motorcycles have allowed me to witness, learn and feel many things.  I've seen wild mustangs running by my side in Baja. I've watched camels roam the Sahara.  I've pushed my mechanical limits wrenching on bikes and I've pushed my personal limits, riding and racing in challenging circumstances.  

This blog will be a dump of sorts, dedicated to all things motorcycle adventure related.  Photos, thoughts, ideas, past memories and future dreams will all be a part of it.  If you enjoy it, great.  If it leads you to ride more, even better.  But if it motivates you to do something you've never done or take the ride you've never taken, that would be the best!  

Welcome to Adventure Rider Dude.

MOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTOMOTO



Monday, January 11, 2010

Awesome Dakar Photos!

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/01/dakar_rally_2010.html

1 comment: